Vær snill og respekter at alle bildene er min copyright / Please respect copyright on all photos in my blog.

fredag 21. september 2007

I have been tagged

by Tina, and here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog

Well - 7 things about me...
1. I love animals and my dog is treated as if he was my baby
2. I was totally afraid of horses, so I joined a riding class and now I just love those animals!
3. I have only recently joined a QiGong class.... Amazing and interesting for exercise - highly recomended!
4. Born and raised in the city (Oslo), I moved to the countryside 7 years ago.
5. I drive a SUV in the modest color of GOLD.
6. I love Italy, and we have had a lot of holidays in that beautiful country.
7. I am a very impulsive person. When I get a great idea I start on it right away, I never learn that planning can be useful!

The people I tag is: Catta, 9na, Petunia, aPe, Sina, Sipusa

Since I have been tagged from an American blog, this post is in English. And since we Norwegians learn at least a bit of that language in school, I see no need for translating this post in my blog....

Have a great weekend everyone, and thank's for all the nice comments in my blog!